Extended information on cookies – user navigation data –
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, as well as the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, Ines Alexandra by Scholz Ines Alexandra, VAT number 11029510960, tax code SCHNLX71T42Z112N, with tax office in Legnano (MI) via Menotti 135, as the owner of Ines Alexandra Scholz and data controller, intends to inform users of the site www.inesalexandra.com about the cookies used.
Cookies and their management
Cookies are small text files stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a particular site to store information for the operation of the site, to perform automatic authentication, to store information about users, including statistical purposes. Cookies can be divided into the following sub-categories:
1. Technical cookies: these cookies are essential in order to allow navigation of the website and the use of its features. Without these cookies, some required features such as login to the site or the creation of an online shopping cart could not be provided.
2. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember the choices that the user has made (such as username, language or the geographical area in which he lives) in order to optimize and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide user- requested features such as viewing a video or the ability to comment on a blog.
3. Analytical cookies: these cookies collect information on how users use the website, for example which pages are visited most often, and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor and all information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous: they are used only to improve the functioning of the website.
These types of cookies are anonymous and do not require the user’s prior consent to be installed and used. Cookies in these categories include:
· Persistent cookies: once the browser is closed they are not deleted but remain up to a preset expiration date
· Session cookies: they are deleted every time the browser is closed
It is not necessary to enable cookies to be able to navigate, but doing so will improve navigation. It is possible to delete or block cookies, but in this case some functions of the site may not work properly.
There are also two other types of cookies:
4. Third-party cookies: some third-party cookies are set by services contained on the pages of www.inesalexandra.com and are managed entirely by the operators of that service and are not under the control of www.inesalexandra.com. These services could – in addition to what is specified and even without Ines Alexandra Scholz’s knowledge – perform user tracking activities for detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed in the section “Third- party cookies” and “Cookies and social networks” below. Third parties have full responsibility for third party cookies. Furthermore, www.inesalexandra.com is not responsible for links to other websites, present on our site, with their own contents, their own privacy policies and their own cookies which may be subject to changes without prior notice by the respective operators; we therefore recommend that you always refer to the privacy policies and cookie policies of these sites; www.inesalexandra.com does not accept any responsibility for such sites.
5. Profiling cookies: these are cookies that record the preferences, tastes and digital behaviors of the specifically registered user, often designed in order to provide tailored advertising content. This type of cookie is NOT present in the navigation of www.inesalexandra.com.
The management of cookies can be controlled by the user himself who can prevent the registration of cookies, delete them or simply select those that he wishes to keep through the functions of his browser. www.inesalexandra.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for the types of cookies on the site (technical, functional and anonymous analytical). For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed in the following ways:
– by configuring ad hoc the browser used or the computer program used to navigate
– by changing the settings in the use of third-party services
In both cases, the user may not view or be unable to use parts of the website www.inesalexandra.com.
The cookies on this site
Cookie of the owner
– __PHPSESSID (technical session cookie, data not stored, used by PHP to track sessions; contains a unique identifier for your session on the website)
– WP-SETTINGS (wordpress technical cookies for the correct display of the website – this cookie has a duration of one year)
– resolution (technical session cookie, used to adapt images and content to the user’s screen type)
– newsletter (cookie used to manage the newsletter service – this cookie has a duration of one year)
– qtrans_front_language (cookie used to remember the navigation language chosen by the user and propose the following pages in the same language – this cookie has a duration of one year)
These cookies, although technical and functional, can be disabled by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser (see section “Disabling cookies” below.)
Third party cookies
The www.inesalexandra.com site contains buttons and third-party services that may not require the user’s consent and are managed directly by the operators of these services. These services could – in addition to what is specified and also without Ines Alexandra Scholz’s knowledge – perform user tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies and instructions on how to delete their cookies directly from their pages to which we provide the link. Third parties have full responsibility for third party cookies.
Duration 6 months
google.com: ecdsa_sign – gstatic.com: ecdsa_sign – fonts.googleapis.com: ecdsa_sign
Google also uses local storage technologies; local storage technologies store data in the browser or device used to browse using locally shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies and other software methods for web applications. These technologies work in all browsers; in some cases, the use of local storage cannot be fully managed by browsers, but requires management through specific tools.
Cookies and social networks
Provision of data
With the exception of technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services of third parties which involve the installation of cookies. The interested party can therefore avoid the installation.
However, we remind you that the user can manage cookie preferences directly from their browser and prevent third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can learn more about the ways in which his browser stores cookies while browsing and obtain specific instructions for deletion by following the links of the sites of the respective suppliers:
– Mozilla Firefox: noreferrer”>https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookie
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&p=cpn_cookie
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari su iPhone, iPad o iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If your browser is not present in this list, you can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the information you need for anonymous and safe browsing. It is also possible to temporarily prevent the browser from registering the cookies generated by the sites by enabling “incognito browsing” (also called “private browsing or” anonymous browsing “) available on modern browsers. If this mode is enabled, the browser, depending on the version used, does not record cookies or only records some cookies necessary for the operation of the site. Cookies are however deleted once the browser window is closed. Furthermore, always keeping this mode active, the sites displayed in the browser history are not saved and the information typed in the forms on the pages are not saved. More information and instructions are available on the support sites of the browser used (see previous list).
The data is kept for the time indicated in the section “Cookies on this site” and in any case until the right of opposition is exercised by the interested party with the cancellation from their browser as indicated in the section “Disabling cookies”.
Owner and manager
The data controller is Ines Alexandra di Scholz Ines Alexandra, VAT number 11029510960, tax code SCHNLX71T42Z112N, with tax office in Legnano (MI) via Menotti 135, in the person of the owner Ines Alexandra Scholz.